Shit I hate
- Lupe Fiasco
- Motherfuckers who go "clubbin" on a wednesday
- $100 BBC shirts, what the fuck are they made out of, spun gold? human hair?
- All the candy colored bull shit in the clothing game. Kids dress like they fell out of a 80's cartoon
- Tyler Hansbrough
- debt collectors
- Lower east side, WHAT THE FUCK are you assholes doing over there?
- DC nightlife, christ almighty do the chocolate city residents suffer
- DC daylife, fuck
- Meter maids
- People who wear ipods while driving. GET a FUCKING stereo you cheap fucker
- Atlantic City
- Candy colored bullshit. Its the worst shit.
all of these stupid assed injuries have all been eclipsed by the newest and quite possibly most random injury I've ever read.
"The physical Denver wideout will have his arm in a cast for at least two weeks after slipping on a fast food wrapper, NFL.com reported. When he slipped, Marshall reached his arm out to brace his fall and it went through a TV entertainment center. That injury required stitches.
"I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay," Marshall wrote in a text message Sunday to NFL.com. "It's funny because I pride myself on YAC (yards after catch) and being one of the toughest players to take down once I have the ball in my hands.
"So for the next couple of days I'm going to take the time to build my confidence back up after allowing that McDonalds bag to take me down and send me through the entertainment center."
story via Fox Sports
March 19, 2008
Come out and see some of the NCAA participants in this weekend’s first and second rounds in the FREE open practice Wednesday, March 19th at 12noon. Doors will open at 11am.
Ticket Prices: 0.00
Some cold hard details about the gorgeous 2D-style Bionic Commando Rearmed are finally coming our way, courtesy of the official site. The title is scheduled for release in May on Xbox Live Arcade and Playstation Network for $10 USD, and will also release on PC for an undetermined price.
According to the official site, the XBLA version of Rearmed will retail for 800 MSP, while the PSN version will sell for $10 USD.
Here's a little history lesson or the man, the myth, the RAD for the uninformed via a well done fan vid by some guy called soyraw over on gametrailers.com.